Friday, January 18, 2013

Making Money as an Artist: How to Repurpose Your Images

If your goal is to make money as a photographer or artist, it is good to be able to use your images for a variety of purposes. (Obviously this will not work if you sell exclusive images or photos).

I usually put a lot of effort into getting an image just right so I am always looking for ways to get more out of my efforts. Here is an example of what I am talking about:


First I created an image making sure it was at least 3 to 4 MP




Then I created some cards to submit to Greeting Card Universe





Next I submitted a design to Dreamstime and Bigstock Photo





Next I used the quick create tool in Zazzle and made a whole bunch of products to sell in my store. 

Orange Flower in Vase Planner
Orange Flower in Vase Planner by Lorenedesigns
Look at Poppy Planners online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment