Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MagCloud- An Exciting New Discovery for Me

Lorene Troyer


I haven't posted for awhile- I thought I'd share about a company, MagCloud, I heard about while watching a Youtube video by Barney Davey.  I'm quite excited about this company because of a  business venture I'm working on. I need an economical way to get my products printed (since I don't want to invest in a commercial printer just yet).

MagCloud is a content publishing web service. It looks like you can publish your own magazines and digests, flyers, posters etc. The prices seem to be very reasonable. I'm thinking it would probably be a good way for churches and businesses to create economical but professional looking bulletins and other hand-outs.

I read several reviews, most of them were favorable. One complaint was that the paper for the magazine cover seemed too flimsy. After I get some items printed, I'll let you know what I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment